- DURABLE & STRONG – Each bracket is made from galvanised steel, which helps protect the brackets from rust or corrosion for external use but also provides an attractive silver finish for any internal use.
- VERSATILE – These flat brackets have so many uses including DIY and woodworking projects, furniture and household repair, as well as corner or joint support on household items and shelving.
- POPULAR SIZE – Each flat straight bracket measures 50mm x 17mm and is 2mm thick and is made with smooth rounded corners for extra safety and to avoid scratches.
- EASY TO USE – Each bracket has 2 holes, suitable for M5 size screws which allow you to install the plates quickly and easily. One side has countersunk holes for use with countersunk screw heads, to allow for flush fitting. The other side has flat holes, to allow for use with pan head screws.
- QUANTITY IN PACK – Each pack contains 20 brackets and also comes with 80 x M5 x 20mm zinc plated screws.